The toolkit was presented to the JISC EPED Experts Group on 20 Oct 2010 to approximately 45 e-Learning Experts from across the sector. Participants were asked to give feedback on the appropriateness of the key issues presented in the toolkit, relevance to their own institutions and to suggest additional resources to be included in the kit. It was received very positively, with FE colleagues suggesting that with some adaptation it would be useful for their sector as well as HE.
The SIG are progressing with the development work and continue to invite further contribution from interested parties
Blog posts – categories
QE-SIG JISCMail List
- E-xcellence methodology: lessons learned over ten years of development and implementation - October 8, 2017
- Evaluation rubrics for QA of ofline courses - September 27, 2017
- EADTU-ENQA Peer Learning Activity on QA of blended and online education - September 26, 2017
- ENQA: WORKING GROUP VIII ON QUALITY ASSURANCE AND E-LEARNING - September 23, 2017
- To subscribe to the QE-SIG JISCMail List and/or access the archives go to QE-SIG JISCMail site.
- Student Feedback on Quality Matters Standards for Online Course Design | @scoopit https://t.co/L6sQocLb8c 2 months
- Current Consultations | @scoopit https://t.co/XKTVBfGLQ6 2 months
- RT @VlachopoulosD: What does Quality Assurance in Online Higher Education mean? Please read my article published in IRRODL https://t.co/Oy2MJBntIz #elearning 3 months