The toolkit was presented to the JISC EPED Experts Group on 20 Oct 2010 to approximately 45 e-Learning Experts from across the sector. Participants were asked to give feedback on the appropriateness of the key issues presented in the toolkit, relevance to their own institutions and to suggest additional resources to be included in the kit. It was received very positively, with FE colleagues suggesting that with some adaptation it would be useful for their sector as well as HE.
The SIG are progressing with the development work and continue to invite further contribution from interested parties
Blog posts – categories
QE-SIG JISCMail List
- TinCan and The Confusion About the Next Generation of SCORM - Christian Glahn - May 23, 2013
- Week 3 - Forget the learners, how do I measure a MOOC quality experience for ME! By Dave Cormier - May 22, 2013
- Week 2: The Quality of Massive Open Online Courses by Stephen Downes | MOOC Quality Project - May 14, 2013
- UK Quality Code for Higher Education - Part A, Chapter B1, Chapter B6 and Chapter B8 - May 13, 2013
- To subscribe to the QE-SIG JISCMail List and/or access the archives go to QE-SIG JISCMail site.
qaqesig on Twitter