The toolkit was presented to the JISC EPED Experts Group on 20 Oct 2010 to approximately 45 e-Learning Experts from across the sector. Participants were asked to give feedback on the appropriateness of the key issues presented in the toolkit, relevance to their own institutions and to suggest additional resources to be included in the kit. It was received very positively, with FE colleagues suggesting that with some adaptation it would be useful for their sector as well as HE.
The SIG are progressing with the development work and continue to invite further contribution from interested parties
Blog posts – categories
QE-SIG JISCMail List
- Quality Assurance for Online Universities in Europe - April 13, 2017
- Quality Assurance in Blending Learning - March 30, 2017
- How should quality be defined in digital learning? | Inside Higher Ed - March 29, 2017
- Aus helps VN strengthen online education quality checks - March 18, 2017
- To subscribe to the QE-SIG JISCMail List and/or access the archives go to QE-SIG JISCMail site.
- RT @EDEN25_Official: Quality Assurance for Online Universities in Europe, Pegaso Online University, Napoli, Italy https://t.co/gVuVrl9pLQ https://t.co/AcLlBd6NJd 2 weeks
- A Checklist to Deliver Quality Assured E-learning Courses | @scoopit https://t.co/INGmT6vTAx 4 weeks
- Quality Assurance in Blending Learning | @scoopit https://t.co/UewGOq5P7L 1 month